Maintenance evening 22 April 2021
22.4.2021 17:00 - 22.4.2021 22:00
Special points to consider:
- Extensive maintenance break in intranet between 17.00 – 21.00. It affects the visibility of intranet content.
- Security updates in Moodle will cause 15 minutes service break to TUNI Moodle at 20.00.
- The software update will cause a short break on wireless networks on all campuses. The break lasts about 10-30 minutes.
- The TUNI Wiki will be updated to a new version starting at 20.00, when it will be disabled.
During the maintenance evening breaks will occur in the following packaged services of the higher education community:
- Services requiring a Haka login
- Single Sign On system
- Moodle learning environments
- Electronic services of the staff and students
- Changing the password, activating a new user account
- Websites, blogs and the intranet
- Networks, including wireless networks
- Printing and scanning
- Workstations and home directories
We regret the inconvenience caused by the maintenance.