Maintenance evening on Thursday 22 February
22.2.2024 17:00 - 22.2.2024 23:00
Special points to consider
Maintenance evening lasts this time until 23.00.
An update to the wireless network controller causes a break in the wireless network on all campuses. The break starts at 20.00 and lasts about 10-25 minutes.
TUNI Moodle has a maintenance break at 20.00-21.30.
During the maintenance evening breaks will occur in the following packaged services of the higher education community:
- Services requiring a Haka login
- Single Sign On system
- Moodle learning environments
- Electronic services of the staff and students
- Changing the password, activating a new user account
- Websites, blogs and the intranet
- Networks, including wireless networks
- Printing and scanning
- Workstations and home directories
We apologise the inconvenience caused by the maintenance.