Maintenance evening on Thursday 18 August
18.8.2022 17:00 - 18.8.2022 22:00
Hervanta campus, Pori and Seinäjoki: Hervanta’s wireless network controller will be updated during the maintenance evening at 18:00. The update is done for the first time in an uninterrupted way enabled by the new hardware, where only momentary, local restarts of the base stations cause a short, max. a couple of minutes break. The automation tries to take care that network coverage is always available when base stations are updated alternately and in groups.
TAMK: The firewall update may cause temporary interruptions to TAMK’s campus network and services generated from TAMK’s network (for example, TUNI Wiki) starting at 20:00 at the earliest.
During the maintenance evening breaks will occur in the following packaged services of the higher education community:
- Services requiring a Haka login
- Single Sign On system
- Moodle learning environments
- Electronic services of the staff and students
- Changing the password, activating a new user account
- Websites, blogs and the intranet
- Networks, including wireless networks
- Printing and scanning
- Workstations and home directories
We apologise the inconvenience caused by the maintenance.